8 Night 9 Days Himachal Package From Delhi
Uttarakhand Heaven Is One Of The Leading Tours And Travel Company In Entire Dehradun, Uttarakhand State. We Specialize In Organizing Tours And Travel Hotel & Restaurant, Hill Stations, Lake, Pilgrimage, Rafting, Sit & Relax, Trekking, Camping, Wildlife, Culture, Uttarakhand Char Dham Yatra To The Most Popular Areas In Himalayas. We Cover Entire Kumaon and Garhwal Region for Tours and Travel and Other Adventure Activities. Our Tours And Travel Packages Are Competitively Priced While Maintaining The Highest Possible Standards, Even In Remote Locations Such As Wan. We Also Conduct Many Trekking Expeditions And Our Team Is Qualified And Experienced. Our Mission Doon Travel Is To Make Our Customers Travelling Very Safe, Easy And Friendly For The Travellers And Make Service Providers. Our Vision Is To Be The Most Preference/Loved Tour & Travel Tourism Agency Company By The Customers And Others Travelers. Our Vision Is To Be The Most Preference/Loved Tour & Travel Tourism Agency Company By The Guests And Others Travelers.
Short Itinerary Himachal Package from Delhi
- Day 1: Delhi – Shimla (350 Kms ) (Night Stay: SHIMLA )
- Day 2: Shimla ( Local Shimla & Kufri Sightseeing ) (Night Stay: SHIMLA )
- Day 3: Shimla – Kullu – Manali (260 Kms / 9Hrs) (Night Stay: Kullu-Manali)
- Day 4: Manali (Local Manali) (Night Stay: Manali)
- Day 5: Manali (Solang Valley/Gulaba) (Night Stay: Manali)
- Day 6: Manali – Dharamshala ( 240 Kms )(Dhramshala Night Stay)
- Day 7: Dharamshala – Dalhousie ( 140 Kms )(Dalhousie Night Stay)
- Day 8: Dalhousie ( Khajjiar – Kalatop) (Dalhousie Night Stay)
- Day 9: Dalhousie – Delhi ( 580 Kms ) (Drop)
DAY WISE COMPLETE ITINERARY.
Day 1 :Delhi-Shimla(350 Kms )
Day 2 : Shimla-Kurfi (Local Shimla & Kufri Sightseeing)
Day 3 : Shimla - Kullu - Manali (260 Kms) 9 Hrs.
Day 4 : Manali – Solang valley
Day 5 : Manali (local sightseeing)
Day 6 : Manali – Dharamshala ( 240 Kms )
Day 7 : Dharamshala – Dalhousie ( 140 Kms )
Day 8 : Dalhousie-Khajjiar – Kalatop
Day 9 : Dalhousie – Delhi ( 580 Kms )
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR 8 Night 9 Days Himachal Package From Delhi
Payment Terms & Methods:
- 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
- Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
- Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
- Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN HIMACHAL TOUR PACKAGE?
These are the things included in the Tour Package 2024
- 3 Nights accommodation in Himachal Tour Package?
- Meals as per package at Himachal Tour Package? (Breakfast and Dinner).
- Cab for sightseeing and excursions as per our Himachal Tour Package? itinerary.
- Neat, Clean, and hygienic accommodations on sharing basis.
- Transportation fare.
- Hotel accommodation as per package or similar hotels on Double/ Triple/ Quad Sharing basis as per your booking.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per package.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
- Transfers & Sightseeing By AC Vehicle (Ac Will Not Work On Hilly Drives).
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN HIMACHAL TOUR PACKAGE? ?
These are the things NOT INCLUDED in the Himachal TOUR Package 2024
- Extra Transportation fare.
- Camera charges.
- If The Destination Of A Particular Day Can’t Be Reached Due To Landslides, Natural Calamities, Traffic Jams, Arrangements Of That Night Stay And Meals To The Nearest Availability Shall Be Made At Extra Cost And Bearable By Guests Directly. Refunds Of The Original Destination Shall Not Be Made.
- Any Personal Expenses, Room Service And Special Orders, Mineral Waters Alcoholic And Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Phone Calls, Laundry Etc.
- Tips & Porter charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Extended stay due to any reason.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any meals other then those specified in Including list.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’.
- 5% Government service tax.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.