9N/10 Days Shimla,kullu & Manali Tour 2024-25 Package
Uttarakhand Heaven Is One Of The Leading Tours And Travel Company In Entire Dehradun, Uttarakhand State. We Specialize In Organizing Tours And Travel Hotel & Restaurant, Hill Stations, Lake, Pilgrimage, Rafting, Sit & Relax, Trekking, Camping, Wildlife, Culture, Uttarakhand Char Dham Yatra To The Most Popular Areas In Himalayas.
Shimla, Kullu, and Manali are three enchanting destinations located in the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. These picturesque hill stations are known for their natural beauty, adventure activities, and cultural experiences.
- Day 1: Dehradun to Shimla(Night Stay: Shimla)
- Day 2: Shimla To Shimla Sightseeing(Night Stay: Shimla )
- Day 3: Shimla to Shimla Day Trip (Night Stay: Shimla )
- Day 4: Shimla to Kullu (Night Stay : Kullu)
- Day 5: Kullu and Manali (Night Stay: Manali )
- Day 6: Manali To Manali Sightseeing(Night Stay: Manali )
- Day 7: Manali To Rohtang Pass or Solang Valley(Night Stay : Manali )
- Day 8: Manali To Manali Day Trip(Night Stay: Manali )
- Day 9: Manali To Shimla (Night Stay: Shimla )
- Day 10: Manali to Dehradun (Night Stay: Katra)
DAY WISE COMPLETE ITINERARY.
Day 1:Dehradun to Shimla (610 Km/ 10 Hour)
Day 2 : Shimla To Shimla Sightseeing(60 Km/5 Hour)
Day 3: Shimla to Shimla Day Trip (35 Km/ 6 hour)
Day 4: Shimla to Kullu (100 Km/ 8 hour)
Day 5:Kullu and Manali (100 Km/ 8 hour)
Day 6: Manali To Manali Sightseeing (35 Km/ 6 hour)
Day 7: Manali To Rohtang Pass or Solang Valley (35 Km/ 5 hour)
Day 8: Manali To Manali Day Trip (90 Km /4 To 5 Hour)
Day 9: Manali To Shimla (20 Km /4 To 5 Hour)
Day 10: Shimla To Dehradun Drop (230Km /7 Hour)
TERMS&CONDITIONS FOR 09 Night 10 Days Shimla, Kullu and Manali tour From Dehradun
Payment Terms & Methods:
- 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
- Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
- Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
- Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN SHIMLA KULLU AND MANALI TOUR PACKAGE FROM DEHRADUN?
These are the things included in the 09 Night 10 Days Shimla Kullu and Manali tour From Dehradun
- 09 Nights accommodation in 09 Night 10 Days Shimla Kullu and Manali tour
- Meals as per package at Shimla Kullu and Manali tour Package (Breakfast Dinner).
- Cab for sightseeing and excursions as per our Kartik swami, Chopta, Tungnath, Chandrashila tour Package itinerary.
- Neat, Clean, and hygienic accommodations on sharing basis.
- Transportation fare.
- Hotel accommodation as per package or similar hotels on Double/ Triple/ Quad Sharing basis as per your booking.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per package.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
- Transfers & Sightseeing By AC Vehicle (Ac Will Not Work On Hilly Drives).
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN SHIMLA KULLU AND MANALI PACKAGE FROM DEHRADUN TOUR ?
THESE ARE THE THINGS NOT INCLUDED IN SHIMLA KULLU AND MANALI PACKAGE FROM DEHRADUN PACKAGE 2024-25
- Extra Transportation fare.
- Camera charges.
- If The Destination Of A Particular Day Can’t Be Reached Due To Landslides, Natural Calamities, Traffic Jams, Arrangements Of That Night Stay And Meals To The Nearest Availability Shall Be Made At Extra Cost And Bearable By Guests Directly. Refunds Of The Original Destination Shall Not Be Made.
- Any Personal Expenses, Room Service And Special Orders, Mineral Waters Alcoholic And Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Phone Calls, Laundry Etc.
- Tips & Porter charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Extended stay due to any reason.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any meals other then those specified in Including list.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’.
- 5% Government service tax.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.